Citadel Square Kids
Our mission is to share the love of Jesus with the next generation. We do this by partnering with parents for family discipleship and by creating a fun, safe, and welcoming experience for children on Sunday mornings.
We offer classes for children from Preschool through 5th grade. Preschool classes are available for children in Kindergarten and under. Elementary classes are available for children in 1st - 5th grade.
In all classes, we use The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum.
- Check-in for all ages is at the Kids Check-In Desk on the first floor. Your children will get a nametag, and you will be given a tag with a code on it.
- At check out, only one parent/guardian may enter the Kids Area and must have the sticker with the child's code.
- If your child needs assistance, you will receive a text message at the number you provide at check-in.
We take every precaution possible to maintain a safe and secure experience for your children. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Every volunteer is personally screened, professionally background checked, and must have attended for several months before serving.
- Our space has only one entrance that is monitored at all times. Volunteers are not allowed to be alone with children, especially in a bathroom setting.
Download our Safety Guide here.
Worshiping together is one of the most spiritually significant things families can do. So about once a month, our elementary kids worship in the sanctuary. Our hope is that our kids will cultivate an eagerness to worship God by seeing their parents and other church members singing, praying, and listening to God’s Word together. The next Family Sunday will be on August 6.
Want to Serve?
We’ll make sure to put you where you are most comfortable serving, and our curriculum is low-prep and provided in advance. Kids Ministry Team Members are asked to serve monthly and arrive 30 minutes before the service begins.
There are four ways to serve: